We are pleased to announce that all four Affinitas member firms have been shortlisted in six categories at the Chambers Latin America Awards 2022 and Chambers D&I Awards: Latin America 2022.
The awards recognize firms’ pre-eminence in key jurisdictions in the region and reflect achievements over the past year, including outstanding work, impressive strategic growth, and excellence in client service.
The team that works was shortlisted in the following categories:
- Chile Firm of the Year | Barros & Errázuriz
- Colombia Firm of the Year | Gómez-Pinzón
- Mexico Firm of the Year | Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes
- Peru Firm of the Year | Miranda & Amado
- Pro Bono: Outstanding Firm | Gómez-Pinzón | Mijares, Angoitia, Cortés y Fuentes
- Diversity and Inclusion: Outstanding Firm | Gómez-Pinzón | Miranda & Amado
In addition, two Affinitas lawyers have been named finalists for individual awards at the Chambers D&I Awards: Latin America 2022:
- Diversity and Inclusion: Outstanding Contribution | Lorenza Langarica
- Diversity and Inclusion: Future Leader | Valeria Osorio
Winners will be announced at an award ceremony taking place in Miami on Friday 28th October 2022. To view the complete shortlist, please visit Chambers & Partners.