We have extensive experience in bank finance and regulatory work. Financial institutions and corporates rely on our team to structure, negotiate and execute highly complex and innovative cross border financing solutions.
Our member firms advise as one team on the full range of financing techniques for cross-border transactions, with a special focus on syndicated loans, project finance, leveraged finance, asset finance and real estate finance.
We offer strategic counsel and assistance on the increasingly complex regulatory landscape affecting the financial services sector across the countries of the Pacific Alliance, especially in relation the emerging Fintech industry that disrupting existing financial services and payment markets.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financing
- Capital Markets
- Competition & Antitrust
- Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Corporate, M&A
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Intelectual Property
- Pro Bono
- Public Law
- Real Estate - Hospitality
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Telecomunications, Technology and Data Protection