Affinitas is truly committed to society and the local community in each of the markets where it is present, and we dedicate a significant part of our efforts and services to people in need or to people who promote the public interest, protection of human rights and access to justice.
Other causes we actively support include issues like cultural heritage and environment defense, transparency in government operations, fair trade, actions against poverty and discrimination, political, racial or religious prosecution and the observance of the rule of law, which might still be under threat by specific interests despite the democratic regimes which currently prevail in the region.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financing
- Capital Markets
- Competition & Antitrust
- Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Corporate, M&A
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Intelectual Property
- Pro Bono
- Public Law
- Real Estate - Hospitality
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Telecomunications, Technology and Data Protection