We provide legal advice to companies and state entities in energy projects, including on related regulatory, corporate and financial aspects.
We have advised several domestic and international companies throughout the opening of domestic energy markets to private investment, actively participating in natural gas transportation and distribution projects, as well as in the co-generation and self-supply of electric energy.
Likewise, we advise financial institutions, public entities and private companies on different financing arrangements in the energy sector and on the design and implementation of procurement structures in the sector.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financing
- Capital Markets
- Competition & Antitrust
- Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Corporate, M&A
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Intellectual Property
- Pro Bono
- Public Law
- Real Estate - Hospitality
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Telecomunications, Technology and Data Protection
- White-collar crime