We have extensive experience in advising our clients on the incorporation and acquisition of concessions; the performance of specialized due diligence; all types of contracts, associations and joint ventures; advice to foreign investors; early evaluation of factors that must be considered in the design and development of a project; and the determination, preparation, processing and obtaining of mining sector permits for specific projects.
We work with leading mining companies on their compliance with special provisions that define which mineral substances are susceptible to exploitation by individuals and their regulation in the corresponding legislation, as well as the nature, exercise and extinction of exclusive concessions to explore or exploit such substances.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financing
- Capital Markets
- Competition & Antitrust
- Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Corporate, M&A
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Intelectual Property
- Pro Bono
- Public Law
- Real Estate - Hospitality
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Telecomunications, Technology and Data Protection